Fallen Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fallen Heroes

Welcome to the Fallen Heroes guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apologies to All

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosioatunia
Admin

Apologies to All Empty
PostSubject: Apologies to All   Apologies to All Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:58 pm

Dear fellow guild members of Fallen Heroes, first off, if this is of a repeat of the previous message, I'm sorry as for some reason, my previous post was deleted. I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have helped the guild over the last few months since we first started on Daggerspine. The guild was started by a group of friends who were frustrated by the lack of over-night raiding available on the server as most of us were either late-nighters or Australians. For a while, things looked really up for our guild progression; we quickly had Kara on farm on one raid group, formed a second Kara raid group, and then progressed into 25-man raids and cleared Gruul's on our first attempt. From a combination of factors including the upcoming expansion as well as school/life in general, our guild progression came to an abrupt halt over the past month and the guild leaders have tried to set up raids and encourage people to sign up and our efforts have not succeeded. For this, I apologize deeply to all of you who have been dedicated to our guild and have helped us out over the past few months for not fulfilling expectations and end-game desires that all of you have wanted. I take personal responsibility for our guild failure and hope that you all accept my deepest apologies; I tried very hard to make things work out for all of us but my personal efforts and those of others were in vain. It is my sincere hope that our progression will succeed when Wrath of the Lich King does come out. At least for now, we will not be scheduling any more official raids although we hope to at least be able to have a guild Kara run on Wednesday and perhaps Thursday and hope you will log in to see if there is something forming before 1AM. Take care for now guys and again, I'm sorry for everything. Cheers, Ed
Back to top Go down
Gon
Officer

Apologies to All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies to All   Apologies to All Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:17 am

dude, I for one thank you and the other gm's for organising all of the raids and leading them. I for one feel that the majority of kara guild runs we have done have been smooth and fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Pennawyn
Officer

Apologies to All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies to All   Apologies to All Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:01 pm

Everyone should know that for the most part, many guilds are experiencing the same problems that FH is facing. There seems to be a pre WoL malaise Sleep that is effecting even the most (previously) active of guilds.

So Ed, please don't take on such a burden of blame!

Hang tight, quest with mates when you can, be of cheerful heart, be welcoming on guild chat (or pester when appropriate) and remember this is a game to enjoy!

Cheers!
Caily
jocolor
Back to top Go down
tbr/killorbekill
Admin
tbr/killorbekill

Apologies to All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies to All   Apologies to All Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:15 pm

i am sorry to all of the guild mates of FH that have been raiding with us and are now not able to raid b/c of the trouble that all of the guild is going through right now. it is a hard time for a lot of the guild right now and its harder for the ones that are trying to start in.
i know a lot of you have not seen me online much in the past week.
i am taking a break from wow b/c if i don't i will quit. All in all, that is not want i want to happen b/c i have to many good friends on this game and i have to many ppl in the game that i have help lvl and come to love. It is hard for me to do this but right now it is the best thing for me to do as I am going through a lot of things in my life that have put game play on the back burner for a bit of time. I am trying to play a new game right now to get my self back into gaming late night..
i have to say one thing...what we all have done to make this guild one of the most fun guilds to be in make me happy as hell. To see what a group of ppl can do in some thing so small as a online game makes it fun for all..
And now to see what is has come to our guild makes me sick some days; we cant get any thing going any more and we're not posting raids any more b/c we cant even get a 10man raid of kara going. it just sucks to go from having to many ppl sign up for raids that we have to start up a 2nd raid of ppl so we all get raiding time in evey week

but as of right now i am stepping down from GM of the guild and giving it to zeph but i will log in form time to time and if any of you need any thing when i am online just hit me up

your loving friend jeff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apologies to All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies to All   Apologies to All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies to All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Heroes :: General Forum :: General chat-
Jump to: