Fallen Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fallen Heroes

Welcome to the Fallen Heroes guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HERBS PLZ!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Levenis
Officer

HERBS PLZ!? Empty
PostSubject: HERBS PLZ!?   HERBS PLZ!? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:00 am

Any herbs that you can mail to me would be great i'll gladly accept donations, or pay 1/2 the AH price for any herb. My goal is about 200 of each herb so if i get my quota then i'll just mail it back. I am shooting to have 375 inscription the day it's released so any help is greatly appreciated. -Thnx Hardees
Back to top Go down
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user
Gon
Officer

HERBS PLZ!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERBS PLZ!?   HERBS PLZ!? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:44 am

sent some to levenis
Back to top Go down
Levenis
Officer

HERBS PLZ!? Empty
PostSubject: SWEET THNX DOOD!   HERBS PLZ!? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:58 am

Got the herbs thnx gon. I'll be posting all kinds of need to know inscription knowledge on my days off this week so check back to get your released class glyph lists. (bear in mind that only certain percentages will be available for now, and some of the more "cosmetic" ones that don't need testing will prolly be released with wotlk to boost sales)
Back to top Go down
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user
Chromine
Officer

HERBS PLZ!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERBS PLZ!?   HERBS PLZ!? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:08 am

actually lev to let ya know the inscription is going on ptr as well and you can make any of the glyph except the ones ya need northrend reagents for there is still alot you can make but most need stuff you get from northrend so they are unavailable until wotlk come out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HERBS PLZ!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERBS PLZ!?   HERBS PLZ!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HERBS PLZ!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Heroes :: General Forum :: General chat-
Jump to: