Fallen Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fallen Heroes

Welcome to the Fallen Heroes guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zul'Aman scheduled for Tuesday night/Wed morning at 1AM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosioatunia
Admin

Zul'Aman scheduled for Tuesday night/Wed morning at 1AM Empty
PostSubject: Zul'Aman scheduled for Tuesday night/Wed morning at 1AM   Zul'Aman scheduled for Tuesday night/Wed morning at 1AM Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:54 pm

We will tentatively be scheduling a ZA run for Tuesday night/Wednesday morning at 1AM; please note that for now, this will be the only raid instance that will have a gear requirement due to the HIGH level of difficulty, particularly for attempting to successfully perform timers. Any healers that wish to go must be able to heal at least with at least +2000 heals, DPS must be able to push at least 800-1000 DPS, and tanks must all be defense capped and uncrushable (with druid tanks being the exception)/uncrittable. Please note that our goal as a guild is to be able to gear EVERYONE to be able to eventually attend a ZA session but gearing for ZA requires a combination of T4 gear, Kara gear, and T5 or badge equivalent gear. I know that being chosen/not chosen is a sensitive issue and I ask that anyone who wishes to sign up, plz send an in-game mail to either Gandria or Mosioatunia. Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Gon
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Zul'Aman scheduled for Tuesday night/Wed morning at 1AM   Zul'Aman scheduled for Tuesday night/Wed morning at 1AM Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:25 am

should you need a dps hunter i'll be there to help
Back to top Go down
hornerella
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Zul'Aman scheduled for Tuesday night/Wed morning at 1AM   Zul'Aman scheduled for Tuesday night/Wed morning at 1AM Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:26 am

i can go as enhance ....i have almost 1900 + heals as resto but my enhance set is way better
Back to top Go down
Keylo
Officer

PostSubject: Keylo   Zul'Aman scheduled for Tuesday night/Wed morning at 1AM Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:12 am

Count Me In!
P.S. If I Figure Out My Nem Belkin n52te.
Back to top Go down
http://AlexanderSiskind.com
Chromine
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Zul'Aman scheduled for Tuesday night/Wed morning at 1AM   Zul'Aman scheduled for Tuesday night/Wed morning at 1AM Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:50 pm

count me in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zul'Aman scheduled for Tuesday night/Wed morning at 1AM   Zul'Aman scheduled for Tuesday night/Wed morning at 1AM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zul'Aman scheduled for Tuesday night/Wed morning at 1AM
Page 1 of 1