Fallen Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fallen Heroes

Welcome to the Fallen Heroes guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More hunter stuff!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Levenis
Officer

More hunter stuff! Empty
PostSubject: More hunter stuff!   More hunter stuff! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:27 am

This is the spec levenis will be for raiding. It doesn't provide more dps for me, but instead can add up to 500-600 AP to the entire raid which is a huge dps boost.
(Editted for accuracy)
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/hunter/talents.html?tal=0000000000000000000000555001005000000000033310000510312300530340

In reguards to the widely disputed ZOMG WHICH SPEC IS BETTER PVE?! The answer is simple. The cookie cutter 41/20/0 beastmastery build provides the best personal DPS. However, it does require a pretty steady shot rotation, which for those who don't know is basically spamming stead shot between cooldowns (Multi, arcane, rapidfire, trinkets, ect.) and keeping your serpent sting up. I do realize it's a bit more complicated than that. But the rest is just practice. While it wouldnt necessarily hurt to have another 0/25/36 build it's not gonna help anymore (from imp mark and EW) to have two so you might as well not go with this spec less you REALLY like it or are running another group.

As far as pet goes after reading all night I personally have decided to go with a windserpent as it complements my build very well, and is a personal choice to have a pet with a ranged attack. Ravagers DO have the BEST dps. Period end of story (I choose to exclude to scorpid bit primarily because it's only a matter of time till blizz nerfs them). All that said, it is a moot (around 3% at best) increase over other dps pets. Lots of pets do damage and do it well so pick one that suits you and your play style, learn to control it properly, and there you go.

I'm falling more in love with my hunter the more I play her so if you guys have usefull info or something to add lemme know so I can improve and top your damage!

Last edited by Levenis on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user
Chromine
Officer

More hunter stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More hunter stuff!   More hunter stuff! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:09 pm

Chris if you read this I have a few questions about your spec i would like to talk to you about to better understand them and have a few sugestions you can hear if ya want lets put the BS behind us
Back to top Go down
Levenis
Officer

More hunter stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More hunter stuff!   More hunter stuff! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:59 pm

All ears, however with WotLK rapidly approaching and new talents getting released in a few weeks keep in mind we'll be able to use those talents soon too. That said, I'll be moving away from levenis soon and into a character that will support the guild better. Probably a resto shaman as those are increasingly hard to find, but locks are scarse too. Anything I can do to help the guild is done, period end of story. No matter whosa beef with whosa! Fallen Heroes will be the best late night guild on daggerspine come WotLK, like it isn't already!
Back to top Go down
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user
Sponsored content

More hunter stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More hunter stuff!   More hunter stuff! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More hunter stuff!
Page 1 of 1