Fallen Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fallen Heroes

Welcome to the Fallen Heroes guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paladin Tank Reqs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cragmaar
Officer

Paladin Tank Reqs Empty
PostSubject: Paladin Tank Reqs   Paladin Tank Reqs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:04 pm

I have had alot of help from our GM and others on getting Braxton to his usable (but still advancing) Paladin Tank status. I have heard a few questions during raids about what does a Paladin Tank need to "hold the line" for instance running, here are my limited answers;

1. SPELL DAMAGE: Yes, this is a must for a Paladin Tank. KARAZHAN should be at least +200 to +250 in this area. As you advance to SSC, BT, etc. keep adding at least +50 to +100 spell damage to your Paladin.

2. HEALING: Use a 1hand weapon & shield. Weapon is preferably a 2.5 or slower speed as this gives you better healing (to you) during combat.

3. HEALTH: as high as your gold will allow. I (with help) have socketed +12 stam gems in all of my sockets to bring Braxton's health to almost 14k unbuffed.

4. ARMOR: As always continue working on advancing to the best you can get through Instances, Battle Grounds, and/or Auction House. BGs are the easiest areas to aquire quite possibly the first epics your character will be wearing. Grind through these and you will be on a good start for your paladin.

Below is a website that I found with some decent information on it for all classes. (couldn't get it to link properly)

http://www.wow-loot.com/paladin.htm

I am still learning how to improve my tanking skillz so those of you with more experience or additional helpful info please post it.
Back to top Go down

Paladin Tank Reqs
Page 1 of 1